Some Simple Meditation Exercises
- Why am I bothered by Thoughts? - Why thoughts are difficult to get rid of and some practical suggestions for controlling our restless mind.
- Breathing Exercises. - Proper breathing is very important for meditation. It is important to practise the art of controlling our breath to aid our meditation.
- Stilling the Mind - Stilling the mind is vital in meditation. Whichever type of meditation we do, it is important to be able to still the mind.
- The Empty Mind - the goal of meditation, an empty mind. How to quieten our mind and free ourselves from thought.
- One - Four - Two Breathing - Powerful breathing technique for concentration, health and spiritual growth